Click here for pre-order details.
- Ink Tone: Cobalt Blue, Red Sheen, Silver Shimmer
- Characteristics: High-sheening, rich, saturated, mysterious, dubious, fanciful
- Volume: 20ml
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide
With over one year in development, Ferris Wheel Press have ventured beyond reality to bring to life a wondrous line of fountain pen inks that stretch past the limits of imagination. Dive into Wonderland and conjure your creativity while we help the world Fall in Love with Writing Again. Springing to life from the very pages of your most beloved storybooks, BEHOLD, the all new FerriTales™ collection of the finest fountain pen inks.
Captured in the brand new 20ml miniature glass globes, this collection of high quality, richly saturated fountain pen ink features a combination of enchanting shades, premium dazzling shimmers, and captivating sheens that will surely play tricks on your eyes. Presented with all new hand-illustrated scenes from classic moments in Alice in Wonderland, we've reimagined every moment with twists and turns from the Ferris Wheel Press universe. Lose yourself in every detail of Alice’s adventures with her quirky friends, and perhaps you will find yourself mirrored in the story.
Explore the topsy-turvy world of Wonderland and fill your pen with the opulence of the all new FerriTales™ Collection.
Once Upon a Design
Let your curiosity take hold and follow a rushing White Rabbit through a puzzling rabbit hole, losing your footing and falling down, down, down. The path down to Wonderland is long and twisting, passing curio of all sorts. As you pass, ominous ticks & curious tocks chart your way through the scintillating darkness. Did one of these make the white rabbit late? You might lose track of time the longer you fall, but perhaps time is also unraveling around you, breaking into a silver shimmer that dusts every minute hand.
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- Follow the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole and fall down, down, down…
- It’s a long way down to Wonderland, and on the way you get lost in the rich cobalt blue that over time, turns a rich red as you fall deeper into the scintillating darkness.
- Listen to the ticks, and look at the tocks of every intricate pocket watch you pass by. Can you tell which one made the White Rabbit late?
- Lose track of time the longer you fall, but perhaps time is also unraveling around you, breaking into a silver shimmer that dusts every minute hand.