*This product ship to Hong Kong only*
This consists of a simple cow leather cover made in Chiang Mai, Thailand and a refined notebook using MD paper made in Japan.
You can start using the notebook as is, but by adding a zipper case (sold here) or a pen holder (sold here), you can increase its storage capacity. If you add a connecting band (sold here), then you can even increase the number of notebook refills that go inside the notebook.
The structure of the notebook is simple, so it’s easy to add charms and beads on to the rubber band. We also recommend adding used post stamps on the cover of the notebook.
This is a notebook where you can customize freely. It can be used as a passport case too.
The longer you use it, the better the texture of the leather. The scratches on the leather will become part of your memory and the TRAVELER'S notebook becomes unique to you.
- Includes a leather cover, a MD Paper notebook, a cotton bag and a spare rubber band
- Leather Cover: H134 x W98 x D10mm, MADE IN THAILAND;
- Notebook: H124 x W89 x D4mm, Blank, 64 pages, MD Paper (stitch bound) MADE IN JAPAN;
- Cotton Bag: H165 x W120mm;
- Spare Rubber Band: Mustard Color