- Ink Tone: Royal Red, Gold Sheen, Gold Shimmer
- Characteristics: High-sheening, rich, saturated, bewildering, fantastical, jewelled
- Volume: 20ml
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide
With over one year in development, Ferris Wheel Press have ventured beyond reality to bring to life a wondrous line of fountain pen inks that stretch past the limits of imagination. Dive into Wonderland and conjure your creativity while we help the world Fall in Love with Writing Again. Springing to life from the very pages of your most beloved storybooks, BEHOLD, the all new FerriTales™ collection of the finest fountain pen inks.
Captured in the brand new 20ml miniature glass globes, this collection of high quality, richly saturated fountain pen ink features a combination of enchanting shades, premium dazzling shimmers, and captivating sheens that will surely play tricks on your eyes. Presented with all new hand-illustrated scenes from classic moments in Alice in Wonderland, we've reimagined every moment with twists and turns from the Ferris Wheel Press universe. Lose yourself in every detail of Alice’s adventures with her quirky friends, and perhaps you will find yourself mirrored in the story.
Explore the topsy-turvy world of Wonderland and fill your pen with the opulence of the all new FerriTales™ Collection.
Once Upon a Design
Continue your journey deeper into Wonderland as the underbrush of the enchanted forest fades from thorny glittering thickets to manicured shrubbery of many shapes and sizes. Inside this beautiful courtyard, a huge commotion is occurring, the Queen of Hearts’ rose garden has been thoroughly populated with Rosa Alba. Grab a paintbrush and join the hustle and bustle of the painting party - all of the shameful white roses must be red before the Queen arrives! Stay vigilant as fantastical beasts creep through the thorns and the fury of the red queen penetrates the atmosphere.
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- Sampled from the very same paint used to paint the roses in the Red Queen’s Garden
- Grab a paintbrush and join the painting party - the white roses must all be red before the queen arrives!
- Can you spot all the fanciful beasts creeping around the garden? Winged-nuts and flywheel flies flutter through the bushes, while a millilitre worm creeps delicately around teacup rims.
- The white rabbit dashes through the underbrush - where is he going and where has he been?