Use the 5 basic colors (Transparent / Yellow / Pink / Blue / Gray) in this kit set to make your own original ink!
Two "Karappo-pen" are included in this kit. Karappo Pen is a pen with empty container. You can make your own original pen by filling up the empty container with the ink created with this kit set.
[How to Use]
1. Select a base color out of the 5 basic colors. Add to the toning cup.
2. Add other colors to the toning cup little by little. Using the "Ink Recipe" as a reference, try making your favorite ink color.
3. Inks can be made at any ratio using the toning cup included in the kit or any other measuring equipments.
4. Mix the ink well with the stir stick, checking and adjusting the color as you stir. The color changes even with a small addition of ink. Mix little by little, checking the color as you go. With the toning cup, you can mix up to 20ml of ink.
5. You've made an original ink! The ink you've created can be used to fill the Karappo-pen, or you can use the ink with a glass pen, or dip pen.
Note: The amount of ink required to fill the Karappo-pen is approximately 2-2.5 ml. Please refer to the 1st marking (2.5ml) on the toning cup.
Include 5 colors of ink (approx. 25ml) x 1 each, Toning cup (20ml) x 1, Karappo Pen fine tip x 2, Stir stick x 2, Empty bottle (25ml) x 2
- Made in Japan
More Karappo pen can be purchased here.
Karappo Pen is awarded the "Stationery Store Grand Prize 2021" (文房具屋さん大賞2021).