To inspire the next generation of stationery lovers, we’ve brought to life an all new, premium quality, Carousel fountain pen.
Utilizing the same smooth and playful custom ground steel nib, The new Aluminum Carousel is a substantial writing instrument that invites new stationery users to experience the joy of handwritten correspondence. Made from aircraft grade aluminum with precision milling, and a custom etched grip, we’ve created our most rewarding writing experience yet.
The perfect companion to your Brilliant Beanstalk FerriTales Ink, this champagne gold edition of the aluminum Carousel fountain pen is produced in a small limited batch and available only while quantities last!
Filling/Changing Ink Colours:
- Unscrew to remove the barrel from the grip section and access the converter.
- Place the fountain pen nib fully into warm water. Flush the nib by twisting/untwisting the converter until the water runs clear.
- Allow 1 day to dry.
- Fill a new colour by fully submerging the nib and feeder into the ink, then draw the ink into your pen but twisting the converter until you’ve reached the top position.
- For heavily saturated inks and darker tones, or clogged nibs, you may need to soak the grip/feeder in water overnight
- It is normal for some air bubbles to enter the converter when refilling ink